- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twistedpair copper), IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper), ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay Auto-Negotiation, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control , IEEE 802.3az EEE function
- Device interfaces: 24 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- Data Transfer Rates: Ethernet
- Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Switching Fabric: 4.8 GBps
With the D-Link 24-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch, you can easily expand your business or home network by adding more computers and devices, each achieving speeds up to 200 Mbps per port in full-duplex mode. Quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
The DES-1024D offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from high-speed networking. It provides twenty-four ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Fast Ethernet connectivity.
The DES-1024D does not require any configuration or software, making installation simple and hassle-free. With Auto-MDI/MDI-X support, there is no need for crossover cables when you are connecting to another switch or to a computer. Additionally, the DES-1024D will automatically sense if the connected network devices are running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and adjust accordingly. Equipped with a comprehensive LED display, you can monitor the status and activity of every port at a glance.
The DES-1024D is energy efficient and consumes low power. It uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive. It’s innovatively designed to run cool and quiet without sacrificing performance.