- Interface: 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 Port
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz Band1/Band4
- Signal Rate: 5GHz Band1 > Up to 1300Mbps, 5GHz Band2 > Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz > Up to 600Mbps
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
More Wi-Fi for More Devices: The Archer C3200 wireless router uses Tri-Band technology to run three separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. Smart Connect helps devices run even faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand.
Maximum Coverage and Stability: Six high-performance external antennas greatly increase the Archer C3200’s range and signal stability. Beamforming technology further improves the router’s Wi-Fi coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections.
Run All Your Devices At Once: A powerful 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors easily handle the demand made on the Archer C3200’s network when multiple users are browsing, streaming, and gaming all at the same time.
Lightning-Fast Wired Performance: External hard drives can connect directly to
the Archer C3200 via its USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, making it easy to share files, photos, music, and video across your network.
The Archer C3200 is also equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that enable blazing wired speeds 10x greater than Fast Ethernet, helping connected gaming consoles, PCs, and smart TVs achieve their best performance.
Easy Setup and Use: Set up the Archer C3200 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.